Tuesday, December 6, 2011

At First Sight

Look deeply in the mirror, and you will see the proof, that my soul is indeed captured, inside of your eyes. 
So whenever you close them, the darkness you see, is the depth of my embrace. 
An embrace like those from my daydreams. 
Now open your eyes and know my sweetest imagination..for what you see in the mirror, is what I see in my dreams.
Now speak my name with those lips, and you will hear my prayers, as you relieve me of my fasting.
For I waited diligently on God, and he answered my prayer with your glance.
And you never knew how you blessed me with those eyes, but you knew they were a gift to sweeten a day. 
But I want more than a cup, for your eyes are proof of His grace. 
Proof of His love, and of his promise to me, as I bask in His goodness for a lifetime...looking into your eyes always.
Eyes that are for some just a moment frozen in time. 
Eyes that for me...reminds me of my true name, yet to be spoken. 
For my real name is the name you choose to call me. 
Whether its baby, sugar, sweetheart or King Melchizedek...
Know that you are Queen of all you survey when your eyes meet mine...
And your name is my feeling which means pure Joy.
The sun itself shines from behind you, or to the side, for it dares not compete with the radiance of your gentle stare. 
Your eyes don't see love...your eyes CREATE love with a single glance. 
Some call it love at first sight, but you made love when you looked at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback