Friday, January 14, 2011

He Will

I arose this morning, with my dream fresh on my mind
A dream of my entire life, of pain and pleasure, in my time
I stood in a room without walls, but enclosed, in Him alone
No floor, no ceiling, and the sound I hear is a familiar tone
I stand as a child, in curious wonder, as I sense the peace around me
A deep light, shining all about...I breathe and my entire life I see
Taking in every memory, every moment, all for me to take measure
Every thought I’ve conceived, every word spoken, all of my pain and pleasure

As I breathe this breath of life inside me, I see my enemies abound
Sharpening their weapons, and plotting their plan for me, they would surround
Just then I hear my mother, signing a tune she would often hum
About being beneath His wings, and of victories already won
I open my mouth, to join in this song, and my soul begins to take flight
With each note from my voice, I see each enemy fall...to my left and to my right
I feel it all in one breath, one perfect breath, within me his spirit moves
And then I knew, the meaning of the song...God will take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback